The decision on your application will depend on the strength of your file and the program you’re applying to. We do not offer a pre-evaluation service. For us to evaluate your file, you must submit an application for admission that includes all necessary documents.
To be considered, you must
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- not have studied full time for at least two years
- not have studied at the postsecondary level
- be considered as someone with academic promise
- meet the particular requirements of the faculty you’re applying to
- meet the application deadlines
- proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency
- an official transcript covering your last three years of secondary school studies
- your resumé
- a motivation letter explaining why you want to undertake this program and why you believe you can successfully complete your degree
- the OUAC 105D form
- other documents requested by the University
All courses that you have taken to meet a program’s prerequisites must be equivalent to Grade 12 courses. To see these prerequisites, select the province or territory where you’ve studied.
Programs not offered to mature applicants
Faculty of Arts: Communication, Communication et lettres françaises, Communication and Political Science, Communication and Sociology, Digital Journalism, Public Relations and Communication
Faculty of Social Sciences: Communication and Political Science, Psychology (BSc), Service social, Sociology and Communication.