You can fill out most of the forms online through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) website.
Admission fees are applicable.
You're applying to a direct-entry faculty for full-time studies
OUAC 101: For students who are currently studying during the day at an Ontario secondary school or who have received their Ontario Secondary School Diploma within the past seven months.
- students who are studying part time, evenings or in a secondary school for adults
- Canadian citizens who received a secondary school diploma more than seven months ago, but within the last two years
- permanent residents, people living in Canada who hold a study permit or Canadian visa
- Canadian citizens living outside of Canada.
OUAC 105F: For people outside of Canada who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Application for Undergraduate Admission: individuals who are applying for full-time studies starting in Spring-Summer.
You're applying to a professional faculty for full-time studies
Note: You must use these forms even if you have studied at the University of Ottawa.
TEAS (Ontario faculties of education): For applicants to Ontario teacher education programs.
OLSAS (Ontario law schools): For applicants to Ontario common law programs.
OMSAS (Ontario medical schools): For applicants to Ontario medical schools.
OUAC 105D: For applicants to an Ontario civil law program who have never studied at the University of Ottawa or Saint Paul University.
Application for Undergraduate Admission: For applicants to an Ontario civil law program who have studied at the University of Ottawa or Saint Paul University.
Application for Undergraduate Admission: For applicants to the National Program in law.
You're applying for part-time studies or a certificate program
Application for Undergraduate Admission: For applicants for part-time studies or to the part-time, mode alternatif, éducation technologique or Aboriginal Teacher Education Program BEd, or to a certificate program.
You have attended the University of Ottawa as a regular student, but have not registered within the last 24 months
You have attended the University of Ottawa as a special student
You are currently attending St. Paul University or have attended St. Paul University within the last 24 months
You hold a graduate diploma from the University of Ottawa
You were withdrawn from your faculty because of unsatisfactory academic performance (which you have upgraded in your academic file)
You are applying to the B.Sc. in Nursing in one of these programs
Application for Undergraduate Admission: For applicants to
- the two-year Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing program for registered nurses (offered in French only)
- the Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing program for registered practical nurse
- the second entry to Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing program.
Note: Nursing — We do not accept applications for second year.
You are currently attending the University of Ottawa, or have attended the University of Ottawa within the last 24 months, and wish to change your undergraduate program
Make changes to your undergraduate program: individuals wishing to change programs or faculties, current University of Ottawa students or those who have attended the University of Ottawa in the previous 24 months (excluding special students).
To check the status of your application
Go to InfoWeb, the student portal, and follow these steps:
- Select the profile Applicant/Student.
- Enter your student number and password supplied in your Acknowledgment of receipt.
- Click on Submit
- Select Admission in the left-hand menu
- Select Admission Undergraduate Program, Application Status
- Choose the program (under My applications) you want to check.