Online registration using Rabaska
Who can register online?
If you're an undergraduate student in one of the following faculties, you can register for courses using Rabaska, our online registration tool, available through uoZone
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Health Sciences (with the exception of students in the primary health care nurse practitioner certificate program)
- Faculty of Law (with the exception of first-year common law students)
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Telfer School of Management
Some courses require additional approval when you register online and have received a confirmation number. You'll be notified if this is the case.
If you wish to change some of the courses you've selected, you can do so using Rabaska. Changes to your program or your course selection may be made only up to the deadline indicated in the list of important dates and deadlines.
If you’re entering 2nd, 3rd or 4th year, you can register for courses online using Rabaska (available through uoZone) starting on the date and at the time shown below.
Registration quick lookup
Enter your student number and select your year to quickly look up your registration time.
YOU CAN REGISTER ANY TIME AFTER:
---- ---- ----
For help with online registration, you can watch a video on registering using Rabaska or consult the Rabaska tutorial. You’ll learn how to use Rabaska, how to register for courses, how to change your timetable and course selection and much more.
Registration in person or by mail
If you wish to register in person or by mail, first get your course selection approved by returning the completed and signed registration form to the academic secretariat of your faculty, department or school. You can return it by mail, by fax or in person.
Special admission conditions
- If your offer of admission contains special conditions, you may not be able to register online until these conditions are met.
- Online registration for certain programs is not yet available. If this is the case with your program, you will receive a message indicating this when you go into Rabaska. You will have to register in person, by mail or by fax.
Course selection modification
If you wish to change your course selection, submit a signed Modification/Cancellation of Registration form to your faculty, department or school secretariat.
If you’re interested in taking courses at an off-campus location, please visit your academic secretariat or read about Distance Education for more information. For courses offered in Cornwall, Hawkesbury or Pembroke, you can also call the numbers listed below.
Education Centre of the Cornwall Campus
610 McConnell Avenue, Cornwall
La Cité collégiale
1494 Route 34, R.R #2, Hawkesbury ON K6A 2R2
Library services: Hawkesbury Public Library
550 Higginson Street
1 College Way, Pembroke ON K8A 0C8
Library services: Algonquin College Library
315 Pembroke Street East