Prepare to make your request
Understand how we handle your request
Get your decision from the University
Period to request a program change – CLOSED for Fall 2014 session
The period for making changes to your program for the Fall 2014 session is now closed. You will be able to make changes to your program for the Winter 2015 session between October 1 and November 30, 2014. Please come back then to complete your change request.
Note: A very limited number of programs allow admission starting in the Winter session.
Who is this process for?
This process is for undergraduate students who want to make changes to their current bachelor’s or are considering transferring to a bachelor’s program offered in a direct-entry faculty (Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences or the Telfer School of Management).
This process doesn’t apply to the following situations
- You want to apply to the Baccalauréat spécialisé en sciences de la nutrition offered by the Faculty of Health Sciences. If so, complete the program change request form (PDF) and submit it to the Office of the Registrar at pcr@uOttawa.ca.
- You’re applying to a professional program offered by the faculties of Education, Law or Medicine. If so, follow the Admissions Office process.
- You want to apply to a graduate program. If so, the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies can provide you with more information.
- You’re currently registered at the University of Ottawa, expect to graduate soon and would like to apply to an undergraduate program to complete an additional degree. If you would like another degree in the same faculty that you are currently enrolled in, please complete the program change request form (PDF) and return it to your faculty. If you would like to complete another degree in a faculty other than your current one, complete the Application for Undergraduate Admission.
- You’re not currently registered in the Co-operative Education Programs (CO-OP) and would like to add CO-OP to your main study module. If so, check if CO-OP is offered, then open a session in uoZone and follow the steps in the COOP Navigator. Find out more about CO-OP.