Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar's mandate is to recruit the best possible students into the University of Ottawa's undergraduate programs and to support the University's educational mission by providing high-quality services to the entire University community: students, professors, administrators, graduates and the general public.
- The infoAdmission Section receives and evaluates applications to undergraduate programs, in addition to answering applicants' questions.
- InfoService is a one-stop service centre that provides information to students and the general public and offers a wide range of services (identification cards, official transcripts, certifications, information on undergraduate admission requirements, payment of invoices, etc.).
- The Records and Registration Section works with our informatics team to help faculties and services update electronic records, organize course registrations, design course and exam timetables, coordinate convocation ceremonies, publish and circulate official University documents.
- The Financial Aid and Awards Service helps students manage their funds throughout their studies. The Service also administers the University's financial aid and scholarship programs and distributes government financial aid.
University of Ottawa email policy: All email correspondence from the University of Ottawa is sent to students via their official university email account (@uOttawa.ca). It is your responsibility to check your university email account on a regular basis.
* Some of the files on this site are in PDF format, and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. If you do not have it installed on your system, you can download Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website.